Newton Design is proud to sponsor the Optimism Walk Oklahoma on Saturday, October 21st, 2017. This event offers a short, non-competitive walk (between 1-3 miles) and an important opportunity for friends, families, and individuals coping with Parkinson’s to take their passion and concern and turn it into a positive experience aimed to help end Parkinson’s disease. Join us for a family fun day filled with inspiration, hope, and a great sense of community! Funds raised will enable APDA to continue providing information, education, and support to those impacted by PD and fund scientific research into the causes, prevention, treatments and ultimately the cure. Every dollar raised makes an important difference.
- Former Newton Design Intern’s Wind Turbine Project
- Newton Design to Exhibit at World Aviation Training Summit (WATS)
- Two Newton Design Cabin Trainers Receive FAA Certification
- Large Group From Newton Design Participates in Optimism Walk Oklahoma for Parkinson’s
- Newton Design Sponsors Optimism Walk Oklahoma for Parkinson’s