Cabin Service Trainers
Newton Design’s Cabin Service Trainers are designed to provide a high fidelity cabin environment for training cabin crew in the procedures and techniques utilized to provide passengers with food/beverage and general customer service. Our Cabin Service Trainers can include:
- High fidelity, multiple cabin class passenger seating
- Functional In-Flight Entertainment (IFE) systems
- High fidelity galleys, configured per customer specifications
- Lavatory mockups
- Cabin lighting
- Functional galley ovens, coffee makers, and other equipment
- Functional overhead bins
- Cabin Attendant stations
- Camera/microphone systems for observation and post-training debrief
Customer color schemes and interior configurations are used to ensure that our Cabin Service Trainer interiors provide the most realistic cabin simulation possible.
Newton Design is thrilled to be partnered with American Airlines, providing Cabin Service Trainers as part of their cabin training equipment upgrade effort. Watch the video below to learn more:
Newton Design, LLC
26015 E. Admiral Pl.
Catoosa, OK 74015