Newton Design has provided military simulation and training equipment which is used by all branches of the U.S. military. Our past performance experience includes emergency egress, aircraft cabin, and aircrew training simulators. We have considerable subcontracting and teaming experience, providing crucial mechanical/structural design and manufacturing services for a multitude of Department of Defense contracts. Examples include:
- KC-46 Fuselage Trainers (FuTs)
- KC-135 Boom Operator Weapon System Trainer (BOWST)
- UH-60 Transport Medical Trainer Laboratory (TMTL)
- V-XTRACT HMMWV Extraction Trainer
- UH-72 Non-Rated Crew Member Manned Module (NCM3) Trainer
Newton Design is ITAR-registered with the DDTC.
Newton Design, LLC
26015 E. Admiral Pl.
Catoosa, OK 74015